Session 1: Co-management and Tenant Attach in ConfigMgr
- Title: Co-management and Tenant Attach in ConfigMgr
- Description: In this session Ben will walk through the prerequisites and concepts of co-management. He will demonstrate how to move workloads to Intune, throwing in some things that you should think about as you prepare to move those workloads. There will be some real life “gotchas” from the field. Paul will demonstrate how you can Tenant Attach your ConfigMgr instance and start to bring that ConfigMgr goodness into the Endpoint Manager console.
- Time: 8 AM PDT, 11 AM EDT, 4 PM (GMT + 1)
- Length: 60 Minutes + 5 minute break
- Speakers: Ben Whitmore, Paul Winstanley
Session 2: Driver Improvements with v2 and v3 catalogs
NOTE: We did overemphasize the point of only enabling a very limited number of categories. Please feel free to enable the categories you need based on hardware models you support. It’s more important to just ensure you have maintenance enabled for declining superseded updates (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/mem/configmgr/sum/deploy-use/software-updates-maintenance) and don’t just enable every single category as that is generally never needed.
- Title: Driver Improvements with v2 and v3 catalogs
- Description: In this session, we will dig into the improvements v3 catalog format. The new catalog format will allow you to be more selective in the updates you want to publish from a vendor. The new format is especially helpful for large driver catalogs such as Dell, Lenovo, and HP. It will allow you to selectively choose with categories you want to publish to avoid bloating the WSUS catalog.
- Time: 9:00 AM PDT, 12:00 PM EDT, 5:00 PM (GMT + 1)
- Length: 60 Minutes
- Speakers: Andrew Jimenez and Justin Chalfant