Session 1: Co-management and Tenant Attach in ConfigMgr
- Title: Co-management and Tenant Attach in ConfigMgr
- Description: In this session Ben will walk through the prerequisites and concepts of co-management. He will demonstrate how to move workloads to Intune, throwing in some things that you should think about as you prepare to move those workloads. There will be some real life “gotchas” from the field. Paul will demonstrate how you can Tenant Attach your ConfigMgr instance and start to bring that ConfigMgr goodness into the Endpoint Manager console.
- Time: 8 AM PDT, 11 AM EDT, 4 PM (GMT + 1)
- Length: 60 Minutes + 5 minute break
- Speakers: Ben Whitmore, Paul Winstanley
Session 2: Driver Improvements with v2 and v3 catalogs
- Title: Driver Improvements with v2 and v3 catalogs
- Description: In this session, we will dig into the improvements v3 catalog format. The new catalog format will allow you to be more selective in the updates you want to publish from a vendor. The new format is especially helpful for large driver catalogs such as Dell, Lenovo, and HP. It will allow you to selectively choose with categories you want to publish to avoid bloating the WSUS catalog.
- Time: 9:00 AM PDT, 12:00 PM EDT, 5:00 PM (GMT + 1)
- Length: 60 Minutes
- Speakers: Andrew Jimenez and Justin Chalfant
Event RegistrationPlease complete the form below to register for the event and receive the event details for the Microsoft Teams live event.
All sessions will be recorded and available on the Virtual System Management User Group (VSMUG) YouTube playlist within two days after the event.
The video’s will also be available on this post after the event.
Provide Event Feedback
We would love to get your feedback about this event. Please complete the Microsoft Form below. 🙏
- Feedback Survey link provided post-event